A place where there is no time limit and AU is welcome, The Tudors, Reign, The Borgias, Isabel, and all historic verses alike and all play in there own time period.

Dimmuborgir Castle

Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Dimmuborgir Castle

Post by Anna of Iceland on Tue May 10, 2016 9:57 am

Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Re: Dimmuborgir Castle

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:22 am

Anna and her father Fredrick X of Iceland and mother Isabella of Wenden stood at the entrance waiting for their guest @"Vlad Dracula" a prince of Wallachia.

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:50 am

Halting at the main entrance, the carriage of cherry wood and fine elaborate engravings and pulled by two black stallions, carried the guest of honor safely to his destination. Of course the journey was far but, Vlad Dracula, prince of Wallachia, was insufficient on troops and was in need to branch out his requirements else where, like Iceland. Stepping a foot that wore authentic ebony leather, outside of the carriage, he hoisted the rest of himself. Appearing in a red shade of rich fabric, wearing the emblem of the dragon, supporting his knightly-hood. He was crowned with a full set of dark curly hair built on top of an athletic structure. And contrast in his face read of nobility. He was ushered by two knights and his driver. The prince sauntered forward until he was confronted by both the lord and lady of the fortress. With eyes of mahogany secured by significant yet, expressive brows, examined the power figures before him, he presented them with a greeting smile. And with a thick Romanian accent, he had recently became accustomed to the native tongue of Iceland. Bowing his head followed by courtesy, "I am by far pleased to have attended your request your highness and majesty." Retreating to his upright posture before his eyes met Anna's causing the corner of his lips to curl into a smirk of interest. "Princess." He bowed solely to her and then reverted back to his position while his hand rested on his belt.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 am

Anna walked up to the prince and curtsy to hie."I am to show you around the kingdom."Anna said to the prince. Her father and mother nodded to what she was saying. Her ladies and others in the court curtsy and bow to him.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:04 am

Vlad nodded once accepting her offer, then returned his eyes back to the royal highness'. Then after, he accompanied Anna at her side.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:47 am

She and her ladies in waiting started to walk.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Vlad gestured his hand for his man to stay their grounds while he followed after lady Anna.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:09 pm

She walks down the hallway to the study of her father's."This my father's study." She said softly to him.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:50 am

Walking close behind her, he then nods in agreement that by first glance he knew what it was. A study room.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:25 am

"What would you like to see?"She said to the prince.

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:48 am

He cocked his head gradually with a questionable look. Afterwards, he replaced it with a smile, "Well, your highness. This is your kingdom. What areas of the palace will you recommend me?"
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:10 pm

"How about the gardens."She said as she started to walk again."I am sorry that my father could not show you around he is busy with some kingdom issues that could not wait."She said with a smile as they walk down the hallway.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:27 am

"That is very well with me, princess Anne." He pardoned her with a tender decent smile and followed her onward to the garden.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 pm

"What do you think?"She said as they walked out into the gardens.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Venturing out to the garden he took one fine gander, scaling the vast land before stating, "This is a bountiful garden and very modern." He half smiled at her.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:56 pm

She walks to the bridge and stands there. "I don't get to show many people the garden."She said softly to him.

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Joining her, he glanced at her with question, "If I may inquire? Why do you not exhibit your garden to your royal guests often? There is no imperfect measure with it. Why present your garden to me?" His dark locks waved in the warm breeze.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:16 am

[color:c424= pink]"My father is the one who shows them around."She said softly to him.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:49 pm

"Ah? So it is you who do not handle the tours." He stated from her perspective.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:06 pm

"My father would love to have alliance with your kingdom. Please tell me about your kingdom."She said to the prince.

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:00 pm

His head drops as a settle smile places his lips, "Although my land is boundless and prosperous, you will have undertake a blind-man's case to imagine it's original plain before the famine, plague, and strict code." He was now wandering on his own, lost in his own thoughts. Wondering why he was here, if to make alliances then they must be on with it. Where's the quill and ink? Offer the scroll so he may sign his name and be off.
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:51 pm

"My father also likes to show our court to other courts."She said softly to him.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:34 pm

"Da. I understood you the first you have mentioned it." He glances over his shoulder at her halting in his tracks, "Where is your father? I long to speak with him."
    Anna of Iceland
    Princess of Iceland

Post by Anna of Iceland on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:58 pm

"He will speak to you at dinner."She said to him looking down thinking she must be boarding him.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:24 pm

As a prince, father to his kingdom as his own children, and high general he wished to discuss the benefits of warfare and a strong force to keep his formal adversaries, the Turks, from encroaching on his lands. "Ah. Do you prepare dinner shortly or late?" He asked by a little uncertainty of Iceland's daily system.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:51 pm