A place where there is no time limit and AU is welcome, The Tudors, Reign, The Borgias, Isabel, and all historic verses alike and all play in there own time period.

Throne Room

Juana of Aragon
    Princess of Naples

Throne Room

Post by Juana of Aragon on Sat May 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Juana of Aragon
    Princess of Naples

Re: Throne Room

Post by Juana of Aragon on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Juana had arrived from Hungary to see her grandfather who wasn't doing well, entering the room she was handed news of his health diminishing and he was no longer with her, Juana stood in shock but tried to hide her tears "his majesty died broken by the French" the man told her " they have means to take Naples by force, your highness you must leave these walls, take sanctuary in Taranto" they told her and Juana stood there "I will not" she yelled "I will do as my grandfather wished me to do, I will wed the King of France's bitterest enemy and bare a son" she spoke and glared at her Ambassador and Caspar stepped back "The Hapsburg, you mustn't do this" he told her "Spain supports you, this will be a great betrayal against the King of Spain who wishes his daughter to wed the Archduke" the man told her urging her to change her mind "Spain wants Naples, France wants Naples, I've known neither can be trusted, I must fight alone whatever the cost. And this alliance will benefit Naples, I cannot change this or disobey the King my grandfathers wishes. My decision is final" she spoke and walked off.

It wouldn't be long and she sent a messenger to the Holy Roman Emperor regarding her approval and acceptance of the marriage, it was a matter of great importance and urgent indeed. her grandfather was loyal to the Emperor and she expected it in return, She awaited the reply from the Emperor.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 pm